Friday, November 9, 2012

VoxBox - Crest 3D Whitestrips

So this is my first post on my new blog! Exciting stuff. This blog will be dedicated to all the awesome stuff I get from Influenster. (Honestly, is there anything cooler than being a member of an online community and getting free stuff, all for maintaining an online presence?)

Many people are members of Influenster for a long time before they get their first VoxBox. I got lucky and received one only a month or two after creating an account.

The contents of my first-ever VoxBox?


Crest 3D Whitestrips! I've been eyeballing these for FOREVER, but at $45.99 in stores there was no way my measly budget could allow it. When I opened my box I couldn't help but smile.

As you can see, my box arrived on Halloween, and I began using it the very next day. I actually have 21 strips instead of just the 20 that came in the box, because not too long ago I received a sample one in the mail.

I'm not going to post pictures of my progress just yet - I'll save that for another blog post - but I'm already seeing results! I'm VERY happy with this product. I can't wait until the regimen is complete so I can sport my all-new smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment